How to reset 7-mode NetApp password
How to reset Samsung Galaxy A9
Hard reset, also called a factory reset or master reset, is usually an effective method of fixing a wide variety of problems. Knowing how to hard reset a Galaxy A9 can come in handy. So if you have a need, follow the steps below.
Before we go any further, we want to remind you that if you are looking for solutions to your own #Android problem, please use the link at the bottom of this page. Please be as detailed as possible to find a relevant solution. If you can, please include the exact error messages you are receiving to give us an idea of where to start. If you already followed some troubleshooting steps before emailing us, be sure to include them so we can skip them in our replies.
Method 1: how to reset Samsung Galaxy A8 from the settings menu
If your Galaxy A9 is working normally or the settings menu is accessible, we recommend that you choose this as your first choice for a hard reset. Please follow the steps below.
- Back up your personal data and remove your Google account.
- Open the Settings app.
- Scroll to and tap General Administration.
- Tap on Reset.
- From the options provided, select the Factory data reset option.
- Read the information and tap Reset to continue.
- Tap Delete All to confirm the action.
Method 2: how to reset Samsung Galaxy A9 using the hardware buttons
There are situations when settings may not be accessible. If your A9 does not start normally and the Settings menu does not load, you can restart the phone in recovery mode. After the device has started with recovery, you can reset it from there. Here's how:
- If possible, back up your personal data and remove your Google account.
- Turn off the device.
- Press and hold the volume up button, the power button, and the home button at the same time.
- When you feel the device vibrate, release ONLY the power button.
- An on-screen menu will appear. Release the rest of the buttons when you see this.
- Use the Volume Down button until "Erase All User Data" is highlighted. Press the Power button to select.
- Press the Power button again to select Yes - Erase All User Data.
- Press the Power button to highlight, then select the "Restart" option
Method 3: how to hard reset Samsung Galaxy A9 using Find My Mobile
Find My Mobile is Samsung's own service that allows Samsung device owners to remotely track their device, unlock the screen, back up data, block access to Samsung Pay or delete all data (factory setting). The steps to erase the device using Find My Mobile are very straightforward. But the most important thing first is to make sure that you set it up. You will not be able to use the Find My Mobile service if you did not enable it on your device before losing it.
We recommend that you follow this link for instructions from the Samsung official website.
- Travel money belt pouch wholesale
- How to calculate the upper class limit
- What is Winretools Partition Windows 10
- Howard Heck daughter Anthony Cumia Reddit
- Usjfkg what does that mean
- What are thermotropic liquid crystals
- What ziz errachidia meteo
- Como travar android via whatsapp
- What does Meeska Mooska Mickey Mouse mean
- Sodium carboxymethyl cellulose whole 30 mayonnaise
- Kofo jaga instructions for playing
- Thymus belongs to which вЂ ‹вЂ‹ system
- How to turn into a zombie
- What kind of government does Cuba have
- How does Ikemefuna's death affect Nwoye's timeline
- How to Plant Redlove Apple Tree
- Scombro fiesta del recuerdo descargar whatsapp
- Toodaloo mother fuka mr chow malibu
- How To Use Meisheng Eyelashes Perm
- Managers Who Make a Difference Book Review
- What is ppbs blood test
- What does attenuated mean in medical terms
- C2 WhatsApp Mobile9 e-books
- Gta 5 how to get a hacking mission